PHOENIX ONLINE Card
1 I cannot change my profile picture.
2 Can I transfer the data in my previous PHOENIX ONLINE card to my new one?
Yes, you can transfer the data in my previous PHOENIX ONLINE card to my new one.
Order of transferring data via computer.
- Log-In→My Page→Change my PHOENIX ONLINE card→Enter card ID and PW → Copy card data (Complete)
3 Can I initialize my PHOENIX ONLINE card?
4 What do I do if I lose my PHOENIX ONLINE card?
Purchase a new PHOENIX ONLINE card, and transfer the data from your previous card.
Order of changing your PHOENIX ONLINE card.
- Log-In -> My Page -> Change personal info -> Change my PHOENIX ONLINE card -> Enter PW and new card number -> Data transfer to new card is complete
5 How can i cancel my membership?
6 I have failed mobile authentication for over three times. What should I do?
1 What is Home Shop?
2 How can I designate a Home Shop?
3 How can I delete a Home Shop from my registered list?
4 How can I change the list of my registered Home Shops?
Shops where you played after touching your card are automatically added to your list of [Visited Shops]. You can delete and change the info of Home Shops by selecting them from the list.
- Log-in -> My Page -> Change Home Shop -> Select and change the Home Shop among the items in the list.
Password / E-mail address
1 Forgot your password?
When you forgot your password, please receive a temporary password to log-in.
How to issue a temporary password
- Log-in -> Click [Find ID/PW] -> Enter the mobile number that you entered for membership registration -> Check your e-mail address and find the issued password
※ Log-in with your temporary password. Then change your password for further usage.
2 How can I change my registered e-mail address to a new one?
You can change your e-mail address in My Page.
Order of changing your e-mail address via computer
- Log-in -> My Page -> Change personal info -> Change e-mail address -> Enter and register new e-mail address
Screen / Controls
1 What is a ranking?
2 I gained a high score, but this was not reflected on my ranking.
Cases that are not reflected in your ranking are as the following
In case you have played less than a total of 10 games, including 01GAME, Cricket etc. (Reflected for ranking only when exceeding a total of 10 games. 2 player matches or games with handicaps are excluded.)
3 My records were not reflected on my rating.
You must play over 10 games, including 01GAME or Cricket in a match of at least two players. Then the stats and rating records would be recorded.
- Ratings would be calculated even if you play 10 games of only 01GAME and Cricket. In case you play against i-ROBOT, this would not be counted. Thus, its ratings and stats would not be reflected as well. Stats of a player with a handicap would not be reflected.
4 It is too inconvenient to touch my PHOENIX ONLINE card everytime I play.
[Save Card Info] function would relieve the inconvenience of having to touch your card every game.
When the final round is over, press the red button (Enter).
When [Save Card Info] is displayed on the screen, press the green button (Option) to save your card info. Then select 'YES' to continue playing or 'No' to play a different game.
◆ In case of 'Yes,' the game starts as soon as you put in credit (coins).
◆ In case of 'No,' you would go back to the main menu. Then you can select the games you would like to play. You do not need to touch your card again.
Installation / Others
1 How can I install a PHOENIX dart machine?
2 How can I find the closest PHOENIX shop that provides on-line services?
3 How can I register my regular dart shop?